My name is Nadir Manakhov (nickname: Dontre). I am Java/C++/C# developer.
Now i am actually working with Unity3D and writing code on C#.
Free time i am spending on my own game projects.
2019: Now i am working at Data vision studio as Unity Developer.
2018-2019: Worked on a game with my fried, which is called Fish&Frost.
2015-2018 years : I worked as a Junior Researcher (Mostly i was Unity developer) at Digital Media Lab - laboratory of visualization and game development of ITIS KFU.
- Unity3D. I had certificate but it expired.
- Java Android.
- Mobile games development for Andoroid/iOS.
- Integration of social networks, push-notifications, game services, game analytics.
- Creating standalone 2d/3d games, virtual museums, educational projects.
- Developing games with kinect SDK.
- Making multiplayer game using playerio service.
- Making Frontend applications.
- Creating editor extensions.
- Writing custom UI elements.
- Teaching Unity courses in Kazan Federal University.
- I have seven scientific articles, two of them published in Scopus.